Since 1983 the Comox Valley Food Bank Society has been rescuing and purchasing quality food for distribution for people in need in our community. Our Mission is to relieve poverty by operating a food bank that distributes food and other necessities to persons of low income. With a Vision of a hunger-free future – neighbours helping neighbours to offer superior client service.
The Comox Valley Food Bank, a non-profit organization is looking for a part-time marketing / office assistant.
- Light marketing/creative, maintenance of social media platforms, and website
- Client data input into external software programs
- Working with Microsoft office updating various society information spreadsheets
- Filing, Bank deposits, Accounts payable, Donation records
- All other office requirements as needed
- Passion for healthy community relations
- Passion for learning maintaining internal database systems
- Previous experience working with WordPress
- Willingness to make a difference in our community
- Possess time management skills, Ability to work well independently
- Ability to interact with our external contacts in a courteous, respectful and professional manner.
Mon-Friday. Occasionally extended hours may be required.
Hours may vary 5 to 7 hours per day.
The successful candidate will be subject to a criminal record check and a current copy of your drivers abstract will be required.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com by June 11, 2022
We thank all applicants in advance. However only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.